New Here at DoD

RafaMann

I made one post
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
4
Hi Everybody.
I?m new in eGO, I got here playing on the eGO servers, I?m new at DoD and I love the game. The EGO server is really good, lot?s of respect to people and good skills from the players.
The user Synergy help me with the registration, he was very patient becouse I keep giving him problems XD ( I was asked before by Gavin Giles, but I was under lots of work so never had the time to do it)

So anyway I?m glad to be here, and I love this game so see you in the battlefront.

Cheers
 
Welcome to awesome DoD div. ;) i hope i see you sometimes in anzio/strand :)
 
welcome, bud. if you ever need help or have questions jump on ventrilo or just ask here. See you in server.

-Blue
 
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in the most awesome div. of eGO! Come visit anzio sometimes ;)
 
Welcome mate :) Glad you could join eGO, and you didn't give me any problems at all!
 
Thanks guys, i?m very thankfull for your greetings. I hope to see you all in the server.
I?ll do my best =)
 
Back
Top