My new GTX260 SLI setup

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
So today my brand new nVidia GTX260 arrived in the mail. I set it up, and the performance wasn't really cutting it for me. I just wasn't getting the fps i wanted.





















So i decided to SLI. Since I couldn't afford a second card, I made my own.
img20101217144227.jpg


my FPS is much better now.
 
Hmm i think some super glue and duct tape will fix it
 
Parents must be loaded huh?

well, yes, but that's not why i broke the card.


The card was already dead, when someone gave it to me. Since i have no use for a dead card, I decided to remove the GPU from the PCB so i can make a necklace/keychain out of it, and in the process, i snapped it in half.
 
well, yes, but that's not why i broke the card.


The card was already dead, when someone gave it to me. Since i have no use for a dead card, I decided to remove the GPU from the PCB so i can make a necklace/keychain out of it, and in the process, i snapped it in half.

Gave or sold?

You could have tried the baking trick. It works occasionally.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top