Which headset ?

scott//

Poster
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
173
I need help in deciding again xD

Here are the 2 choices.

PLANTRONICS GameCom -
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826265066

I have only used these once and they are so comfortable

Turtle Beach TBS-2114 Earforce HPA2 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...011&cm_re=turtle_beach-_-26-502-011-_-Product

I have a pair of X1's now and right above my left ear bud the plastic broke apart so it is being held together with some tape, are these worth it?

Again, thanks for your help!

_scott//
 
GameCom.

I have the 377's and they're amazing. Turtle Beach is a good brand but I never find them comfortable, and their amplifiers produce static on most of their headsets.
 
Steelseries Siberia V2 :) they are very comfortable, good sound and a good mic for 110 $ :)
 
Yeah I don't recommend turtle beaches, if your looking to up your game they aren't the best to use.
 
Gamecon Look pretty Nice but I heard Turtle Beach are Pretty Well Liked
So I guess ill recommend Turtle beach
 

Latest posts

Back
Top