A year through WWII

What'll it be?

  • Don't waste your time, Dawg--we'll lose interest.

    Points: 7 22.6%
  • The complete history (1935-1945)

    Points: 11 35.5%
  • Just the fightin' (1939-1945)

    Points: 8 25.8%
  • Western/European Theater only (1939-1945)

    Points: 1 3.2%
  • Other (post it)

    Points: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
One thing you could perhaps do is if anyone has anything to offer. So we help with the "GO USA" syndrome. Which every country has btw. I have lived and worked with poeple from all over the world. One thing I always notice is that their culture is the best.

So how about you allow the community to send you any info that might be useful as long as they show their reference sources. It would be up to you of course to allow or not allow if its relevant enough. but perhaps that would help?

great project YSD.
 
One thing you could perhaps do is if anyone has anything to offer. So we help with the "GO USA" syndrome. Which every country has btw. I have lived and worked with poeple from all over the world. One thing I always notice is that their culture is the best.

So how about you allow the community to send you any info that might be useful as long as they show their reference sources. It would be up to you of course to allow or not allow if its relevant enough. but perhaps that would help?

great project YSD.

Totally. I do like this idea 110%. Especially since...even though I do know a lot about the war(s), I will undoubtedly mess things up, but if people are sending me stuff to consider including...or sources they have come across for things that people might not know about...then it will limit these mistakes.

In fact, it would be even better than my posting about something, somebody else adding "plus there was blahblahblahblah" from randomsitehere.org because if they instead send that to me, I can look into it a little more.



I'm really thinkin I wanna do this, so can all of the "don't do it" and "other" guys please give input to either the "complete history" or "just the fightin'" sides? Right now it is essentially 10 for "complete" and what I am calling 8 for "just the fightin'."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top