Ventrilo not responding!

trixyogurt

Famous
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
497
My ventrilo goes to not responding as soon as a i open the program.
I dont even join a ventrilo server or anything. Right away, not responding.
Then, I try to close the ventrilo client and it still shows up in my processes in the task manager. I then try to end the process and nothing happens.
to get rid of the process to try and open the client again, i have to restart my computer.
I have tried-
Running as admin
Re-installing (32-bit and 64-bit)

My computer is a windows 7 64-bit.
Please help!
:(
 
You could try Troubleshoot Compatibly by right clicking the vent executable and clicking Troubleshoot Compatibly
 
I had this problem, but all I did was restart and it was fine. Might be because to much memory in use or something with the ram.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top