Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Dec 20, 2010 #1 hi guys im trying to find a free itunes duplicate remover and struggling, anyone got any suggestions as to ones that work and are free? cheers
hi guys im trying to find a free itunes duplicate remover and struggling, anyone got any suggestions as to ones that work and are free? cheers
C Cacophonus EGO Addict Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 1,387 Dec 20, 2010 #2 I couldn't either, so I used the show duplicates button, deleted them all, then visually scanned my library for any missing songs. Only one album (Waken the Fallen) out of around 100Gb so far was damaged and I had to reimport it.
I couldn't either, so I used the show duplicates button, deleted them all, then visually scanned my library for any missing songs. Only one album (Waken the Fallen) out of around 100Gb so far was damaged and I had to reimport it.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Dec 20, 2010 #3 my duplicates is around 17 gb out of 120 gb library hence my wish for something automated. thanks tho.
my duplicates is around 17 gb out of 120 gb library hence my wish for something automated. thanks tho.
C Cacophonus EGO Addict Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 1,387 Dec 20, 2010 #4 I'll go look for something, give me a bit buddy.