What would you like to be added to CS:S if you got the oppurtunity

Dark_Shadow

Rookie
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
77
Hey guys/ girls just posting a thread on "What would you like to add to cs:s if you got the choice?" just a nice thing to discuss :)
 
I think he's just referring to the actual game, not eGO servers.

In which case, I guess I wouldn't really change much. Some new weapons would be cool, maybe a button to quick throw a grenade rather than have it in a weapon slot...I dunno.
 

ewwww no.

I would like to see a damage increase to the lower tiered weapons, just so you have a fighting chance:P Plus some new weapons, especially a new pistol (getting tired of hearing the sound of a deagle:facewall:) Besides that, maybe some alternate CT and T skins from 1.6 and CZ so there are several types of skins for SAS, phoenix conn, elites, etc. Besides that, maybe some goggles that reduce the amount of time you are flashed? :laugh:
 
Vehicles lol. SO on Jail, we could get into a full on pursuit.

But really, id like to see the riot shield return, it would make things so much more interesting :P
 
I have an awesome idea. How about we give people hats, and new weapons with special effects. We can then update the game and give each skin a new set of items and hats. Best part is? ITS ALL FREE!
 
bokk Choi - / good IDEA!! :)like a dunce hat for the person on the bottom of the score board with a big L on it :P ;)
 
A nuke, LOL.

So when it's the last CT on Jail, you can commit suicidal bombing and everyone wins. :)
 
No riot Shield, or there would be 1000000 MW2 fans rioting on Valve HQ or " Stolen Ideas " because they don't now CS:CZ had it before MW2.

I would love to see some explosive weapons, Such as the RPG or something, That would take over your nade but only had one shot.

and you could drop nades :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top