YSD Caught in the Act

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Minecraft? How dare you play that game! Oh wait its not even a game yet but Minecraft! God CSS and WoW are better! You sir lose my Respect points!

YSDLower.jpg
 
Minecraft? How dare you play that game! Oh wait its not even a game yet but Minecraft! God CSS and WoW are better!

What are you talking about! Minecraft is a really good game, it is a lot better than CS:S or WoW:angry:
 
What are you talking about! Minecraft is a really good game, it is a lot better than CS:S or WoW:angry:

Agreed. I am not ashamed that I play Minecraft, I dunno what your big deal is.

...it's not like I just spend my time prowling the Vent channels looking for you, and then when I find you in a game I don't play, I then spend more time taking a screenshot of it and making a thread in a completely different game's forums about it.

How often are we going to get updates on what I am doing? I am willing to cooperate to save you some time.
 
Agreed. I am not ashamed that I play Minecraft, I dunno what your big deal is.

...it's not like I just spend my time prowling the Vent channels looking for you, and then when I find you in a game I don't play, I then spend more time taking a screenshot of it and making a thread in a completely different game's forums about it.

How often are we going to get updates on what I am doing? I am willing to cooperate to save you some time.
Funny that you thought i was looking for you but i was in DAK lol your not that popular! Plus i bought the Fear complete pack. Plus don't you know that you update everyone yourself :P

ha ha ha ha busted!! Can't get away with anything these days...
Gavin you do know Big Brother is always watching you.
 
Here i thought we were going to find out YSD was doing something embarassing... guess thats what i get for opening a dutchoper thread
 
Wow, this thread is filled with shame and regret. I'll be leaving now.
 
>_>
I just spent 4 hours turning an epic mountain into an even more epicer fortress, complete with drawbridge, lava mote, and a towering Citadel ( Mote and citadel still under construction).

In the words of the disgruntled peon, "Minecraft is da poop, but in a good way!"
 
seems like it would be a cool game......


...if they spent more time on it than the new gieco commercials...
 
seems like it would be a cool game......
Look me in the hairy eyeball and tell me this is not cool ( more like epic)
Its the entrance to my massive semi-subterranean lair.
2prgz08.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top