W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Dec 21, 2010 #1 I apparently missed the announcement of your promotion to Advisor, and only recently noticed. Belated congratulations, well-deserved.
I apparently missed the announcement of your promotion to Advisor, and only recently noticed. Belated congratulations, well-deserved.
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Dec 21, 2010 #2 Oh wewo. You so crazy.
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Dec 21, 2010 #3 true enough, but I kicked ur butt in Fantasy football!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Dec 21, 2010 #5 HEY I SCORED 71 POINTS THIS WEEK. Thats pretty high for my team. Whats worse is that in my family league I just beat the #1 team as the #4 team and am making it to the finals. 8 player leagues are SO much easier than 12 player leagues XD Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
HEY I SCORED 71 POINTS THIS WEEK. Thats pretty high for my team. Whats worse is that in my family league I just beat the #1 team as the #4 team and am making it to the finals. 8 player leagues are SO much easier than 12 player leagues XD