css faviorites

Parkour12

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
1,100
Hey guys, I want to add a server to my favorites. When I right click, and it say add server to favorites, it dosnt work. if I do the IP way, and I right click to find the server with the same address, and I click add the server. It still doesn't work. I restart steam, and I try the same thing, it DOSNT work:(:(

Can someone help me out?
 
Have you tried adding them through the server browser in the Steam client, rather than doing it in-game? That might help.
 
This happened to me before. When you want to add a server, check the server status ( I forget what its really called, but it'll give you the names of the players on the servers and whatnot). Add the server from there and it'll pop right up in your favorites.
 
This happened to me before. When you want to add a server, check the server status ( I forget what its really called, but it'll give you the names of the players on the servers and whatnot). Add the server from there and it'll pop right up in your favorites.

when I click server info, there is no faviorite button
 
Ok, get the server IP.

Go to favourites, click Add Server

Past the IP

Then click "Find games at this address" or something similar

Then add the server.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top