Everyone cheer, SmileyJoker is back !

SmileyJoker

Active Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
365
Just thought I'll let everyone know that im back. Been off at work the past 2 weeks but im back now, so I have 3 weeks off now. :)
Anyone care to fill me up with what I need to know? (To many new forum post to get all with me)
I notice I won the christmas thinghy fluxion had and that I was promoted to PFC on realism. If anyone could fill me up with some need to know stuff if there is anything new that would be great
 
Just thought I'll let everyone know that im back. Been off at work the past 2 weeks but im back now, so I have 3 weeks off now. :)
Anyone care to fill me up with what I need to know? (To many new forum post to get all with me)
I notice I won the christmas thinghy fluxion had and that I was promoted to PFC on realism. If anyone could fill me up with some need to know stuff if there is anything new that would be great

Welcome back and the Allies won Realism No.3!!
 
Back
Top