Unable to Play

Major_Payne

Famous
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
415
Ok, when I started steam up this evening, it said it was updating DOD:S..... No Prob except now when I try and connect to a server I get an error message that says the server is running an older version of the game than I have and won't let me connect....



Any Ideas on what I have done wrong????
 
That would be because the games are being updated, and the tech guys are gonna have to update the servers. Just give it some time.
 
Didn't they just do this last week? Wow, 2 updates within a week. We must be special all of a sudden..........
 
Didn't they just do this last week? Wow, 2 updates within a week. We must be special all of a sudden..........

That usually only happens when they update steam and sometimes when they update the game, but mine ran fine right after the update. Weird.
 
Back
Top