Do you download the podcast on iTunes and listen to it On-The-Go?

Do you download the podcast on iTunes and listen to it On-The-Go?

  • Yes! Of Course!

    Points: 48 18.5%
  • Negative Ghost Rider, Pattern Is Full

    Points: 147 56.5%
  • We're on iTunes?

    Points: 65 25.0%

  • Total voters
    260
well you better start listening to it more often! *shakes his fist*
 
Saayyyyyyyyyyy WHAT!?!? I had no idea. Oh well at least I do now. :subbed: (: See you on the servers...babies!
 
I'm one of the technologically adapt eGO members who knows how to download from iTunes. :biggrin:
 
I never found out what a Podcast is.

Apparently a lot of my lectures were Podcasted.

Who knew.

(Actually, a lot of people knew, except me).
 
"Negative Ghost Rider"... lolz...

Anyways, yes I do. I be sure to keep up with it every week. :3
 
Podcasts are stupid, my iPod classic and touch are filled with 300 apps and a lotta music.
 
Of course! Listing to it in school..

To all the non apple product owners, you can still download it from itunes for free, but of course then you can't listen to it on your mp3 player, but atleast you can hear it on your computer.

@iEye Captain A podcast is basicly a radio show you can download, so like in radio podcasts can be about anything, this one is about eGO but there are countless around the internet about random stuff, not just on iTunes, but also different sites.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top