E eightDash Famous Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 498 Dec 22, 2010 #21 I download it but I listen at my computer. Where do I vote?
S SuperSillyGecko Poster Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 176 Dec 22, 2010 #22 ??? I always hear this negative ghost rider pattern is full but whats the point and who made it up?
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Dec 23, 2010 #23 Negative Ghost Rider, Pattern... is full? ._.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 23, 2010 #24 i listen to it, but not on the go
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Dec 23, 2010 #25 SuperSillyGecko said: ??? I always hear this negative ghost rider pattern is full but whats the point and who made it up? Click to expand... Its from top gun
SuperSillyGecko said: ??? I always hear this negative ghost rider pattern is full but whats the point and who made it up? Click to expand... Its from top gun
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Dec 23, 2010 #26 I dont like pod casts
S Sn1PeR Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 727 Dec 24, 2010 #28 For anyone looking, you can subscribe here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/edgegamers-organization-podcasts/id410173179
For anyone looking, you can subscribe here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/edgegamers-organization-podcasts/id410173179
P prime ZERO EGO Zealot Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,753 Dec 26, 2010 #29 We're on iTunes? lol I don't use iTunes so...
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Dec 26, 2010 #30 what is this ipod you speak of?