firefox 4 beta

FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT

Forum Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
984
hey guys, what do you think about it? i like it because, well, its pretty much a rip off of google chrome LOL

seriously, download them both, almost EXACTLY alike. hopefully its better tho, you can most likely have addons again soon. if it is better, ill go back to firefox. im gonna go play around with it for awhile and let me know what you guys think :)
 
.......nothing...will ever....be better...that chrome....*gasp* but...you did remind me, ill give it a shot, ty sir
 
I would have to say I havn't seen FF beta ... but if its like Chrome, I am going to be going back to Opera
 
actually, it seems to be alot more stable then firefox 3 and chrome. its actually really good. i havent gotten any random lags, or even any errors. i think its also more stable then chrome. some stuff wont appear on chrome until you reload a few times. FF 4 is really worth the try.
 
I got some love for Chrome. It's a pure web browsing experience. It doesn't need add ons to make it good. And oh boy is it fast. It makes me fail internet seem less fail. :P
 
Ive tried Chrome and all I can say is that its terrible.

It doesnt work for my needs so before all of you start complaining it might work for what you use it for but it doesnt work to my needs.
 
Ive tried Chrome and all I can say is that its terrible.

It doesnt work for my needs so before all of you start complaining it might work for what you use it for but it doesnt work to my needs.

How doesn't it work for your needs, out of curiosity?
 
Ugg I don't like how all your tabs are separate windows in the taskbar.

edit: OK you can turn that off.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top