Sigma's out for a new adventure

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
This post is intended only to share with my dear division that I landed a new and awesome job, and therefore I had to move to a new city and to a whole new life.

Since I work almost all day long, I won't be able to play that much, but I will do everything possible to attend meetings and stuff.

Anyway, thanks for reading-


Truly Yours,

Sigma.
 
Best of luck Sigma! May the force be with you!

We'll all miss you! D:!
 
Good luck Sigma! When you take a break, hope to see you in jail, event, or some sort of meeting.
 
I wish I could get a job. But nobody wants to hire a 16 year old who doesn't do drugs, or drink, or have gang affiliations.
 
I wish I could get a job. But nobody wants to hire a 16 year old who doesn't do drugs, or drink, or have gang affiliations.

What about retail jobs? As long as you're polite and relatively patient, a lot of retail places would hire you.
 
I wish I could get a job. But nobody wants to hire a 16 year old who doesn't do drugs, or drink, or have gang affiliations.

I know some places who hire 14 year olds :P

Best of luck Sigma!
 
ohh nice soo u ended up taking that other lawyer job awesome ! well ima miss you bff . sad face
 
Back
Top