ePIC!2.1 :)

Which Out Of These 6 Picture Is Your Favorite?

  • Ouch!

    Points: 5 21.7%
  • Sorry I Farted!

    Points: 8 34.8%
  • OMGWTFBBQ!

    Points: 6 26.1%
  • Thank You! *Bows*

    Points: 2 8.7%
  • Chillin,Killin.

    Points: 1 4.3%
  • Shot Myself!

    Points: 2 8.7%
  • zZzZ!

    Points: 1 4.3%
  • WHAT DID YOU EAT?

    Points: 4 17.4%
  • HeadKick.

    Points: 5 21.7%

  • Total voters
    23
Joined
Dec 5, 2010
Messages
58
Haha back with some more pictures taking in Day Of Defeat: Source :) Just edited them a little with the words, making it funnier, or hoping to make them funny lol. This is the 2.1 version :) there will definitely be more coming later, but here are the most recent ones. I hope you enjoy them. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
]
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
 
ummm.. what does omgwtfbbq mean?? I think i can guess most of it but i am stuck on the bbq bit... over here it is something you cook your steak on at the beach or your back yard...
 
These are pretty cool! I like The farted one... YOU SEEM TO BE IN TEH RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!
 
Back
Top