- Joined
- Sep 18, 2009
- Messages
- 415
What happened to our sniper server??? I knew I was missing something. I used to jump on there once a day..... I knew I was missing something...... LOL
Well, see on the eGO farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So Farmer Jeod with his Ranchhands C-Whit and Blue Stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of Germany somewhere.
Well, see on the eGO farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So Farmer Jeod with his Ranchhands C-Whit and Blue Stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of Germany somewhere.
Well, see on the eGO farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So Farmer Jeod with his Ranchhands C-Whit and Blue Stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of Germany somewhere.
Well, see on the eGO farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So Farmer Jeod with his Ranchhands C-Whit and Blue Stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of Germany somewhere.

well, see on the ego farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So farmer jeod with his ranchhands c-whit and blue stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of germany somewhere.
Well, see on the eGO farm sometimes an animal gets sick and people dont come 'round to see them no more. So Farmer Jeod with his Ranchhands C-Whit and Blue Stealth took the old animal round back with a k98. Its buried peacefully in the mountains of Germany somewhere.