- Joined
- May 23, 2009
- Messages
- 3,485
Hey all,
So I was playing in my favorite server today (highschool) when sadly, my steam connection was lost, and I dropped the server with a reason of: The server is not responding.
At that point I had thought it was a little hiccup and attempted to reconnect. To my surprise I was unable to locate it in my favorites list or in my history. So I contacted my friend (Bokk Choi) in vent and asked him if the server had reset/crashed/ect. He said no, it was currently working fine for him and everyone else on the server.
This threw me threw a loop, I can connect to any other eGO server but I cannot connect to HS, even when typing in the ip directly. I tried restarting steam, I also tried restarting my computer, and making sure CS:S was up to date, Sure was...
I waited a few hours to post this to try and make sure it would not just fix itself.
I cannot understand why I cannot connect, any ideas?
Thanks,
Boe
So I was playing in my favorite server today (highschool) when sadly, my steam connection was lost, and I dropped the server with a reason of: The server is not responding.
At that point I had thought it was a little hiccup and attempted to reconnect. To my surprise I was unable to locate it in my favorites list or in my history. So I contacted my friend (Bokk Choi) in vent and asked him if the server had reset/crashed/ect. He said no, it was currently working fine for him and everyone else on the server.
This threw me threw a loop, I can connect to any other eGO server but I cannot connect to HS, even when typing in the ip directly. I tried restarting steam, I also tried restarting my computer, and making sure CS:S was up to date, Sure was...
I waited a few hours to post this to try and make sure it would not just fix itself.
I cannot understand why I cannot connect, any ideas?
Thanks,
Boe






