Could I run this?

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,354
I used "Can You Run It" tool and it showed that I can run Saints Row 2 on minimum. I have a Geforce 9100 (ON BOARD) and it recommends a Geforce 8600. So anyone know for certain I can play this without any constant stuttering like Operation Flash Point: Dragon Rising
 
yep, although it depends on how much ram you have. Usually on board cards take 256mb - 512mb, so to reduce stuttering, increase your ram! (Unless you already have enough, then go for it! lol).
 
Well my graphics ram is 3.7 Gigs (almost half of my 8 gig of ram for system).
 
You should be fine, although I did read that there were a lot of graphical bugs and problems with the PC version of Saints Row 2, so be forewarned.
 
It's onboard, so the stutter and lag will persist. Unless you upgrade, pretty much any demanding game will be that way.
 
buy a better GPU if you don't want to lag. 9100 is much worse than 8600.
 
9100 is integrated graphics, it will never run modern games above 1280x800 resolution with decent framerates. You'd be best to invest in a discreet video card.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top