W warlock51[NOR] Rookie Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 69 Dec 24, 2010 #1 http://www.pcstyling.no/shop/logitech-g35-usb-212p.html take a look. its in norwegan so you have to translate it or something but take a friggin look. it just amazing. i can even afford it!
http://www.pcstyling.no/shop/logitech-g35-usb-212p.html take a look. its in norwegan so you have to translate it or something but take a friggin look. it just amazing. i can even afford it!
L labowsky Famous Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 576 Dec 24, 2010 #2 getting these as well, on sale in canada for 75 bucks, couldn't pass up a deal like that
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Dec 24, 2010 #3 these have been on sale for a while, in the US that is... were they just released in Norwegia?
Major_Payne Famous Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 415 Dec 24, 2010 #4 Here's two links that you don't have to translate...... http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/5095 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-7-1-Channel-Surround-Sound-Headset/dp/B001O5CCQK"]Amazon.com: Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Headset: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41nTzL4CWyL.@@AMEPARAM@@41nTzL4CWyL[/ame]
Here's two links that you don't have to translate...... http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/5095 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-7-1-Channel-Surround-Sound-Headset/dp/B001O5CCQK"]Amazon.com: Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Headset: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41nTzL4CWyL.@@AMEPARAM@@41nTzL4CWyL[/ame]
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Dec 24, 2010 #5 edit: i was so excited that i made a mistake and I actually got the G930 Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
S Stepz Thread Junky Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 839 Dec 24, 2010 #6 looks awsome i might get one of those
The Judge Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 3,387 Dec 24, 2010 #7 It does look pretty amazing for the price.
F forty2skates Forum Fiend Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 732 Dec 24, 2010 #8 The G35's been around for over a year, in fact I've got one sitting in my storage room that I no longer use thanks to this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104399&Tpk=g930 (now that it's finally working thanks to updated drivers) Anyway, I found them to be quite comfortable and the sound is amazing.
The G35's been around for over a year, in fact I've got one sitting in my storage room that I no longer use thanks to this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104399&Tpk=g930 (now that it's finally working thanks to updated drivers) Anyway, I found them to be quite comfortable and the sound is amazing.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Dec 24, 2010 #9 I've been using them for about 7 months or so. they are pretty comfortable and the best sounding headphones I've ever had. They have a surprising amount of base.
I've been using them for about 7 months or so. they are pretty comfortable and the best sounding headphones I've ever had. They have a surprising amount of base.
S ShadowBlade72 Thread Junky Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 945 Dec 24, 2010 #10 I have the G930's and they are amazing. I agree with DragonD, they do have a surprising amount of bass.
I have the G930's and they are amazing. I agree with DragonD, they do have a surprising amount of bass.
W warlock51[NOR] Rookie Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 69 Dec 25, 2010 #11 just what i need cause i listen to alot of trance and such
W warlock51[NOR] Rookie Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 69 Dec 27, 2010 #12 ok im not getting it. im instead getting the razer megalodon