Good enough processor?

Smilodon

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,202
I am thinking about getting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the minimum requirements for a processor is a Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz. Does the Duo mean dual core? I have a single core that runs at 3.4GHz would I be able to play it on my computer?:huh:
 
No, a single core will get murdered by bad company 2. It eats up proccesors, the higher the clock and more cores the better. I wouldn't even recommend playing it on a dual core.

If your wanting to upgrade your processor, your going to have to get a new motherboard/ram/proccesor, and I'm guessing your video card isn't up to snuff anyway. So your looking at a whole new computer basically if you want to play it.
 
Last edited:
ya i have bc2 myself & i run it w/ the specs that u see in my sig & it barely works. i would highly suggest that you set aside some $$ towards getting a quad core cpu, something that you wont have to worry bout upgrading for quite some years. also like cut said, ya might as well look into getting yourself a brand new computer. i saw a decent computer made by hp before christmas @ walmart for $500 (dual or quad core amd cpu cant remember, 5gb ram, 1tb hd, etc). check out some stores on monday as they will have great deals now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top