Well, Christmas has come and gone, I am still way to full, with more food to eat. I have written over 20 pages of my thesis so far, even worked Christmas day, and I am taking a break from writting as we speak. (Or as I write, you know what i mean)
Just came on to see how things are going and to tell everyone that bloody hell do I miss eGO and gaming with you guys on our servers! I will be moving back into REZ on the 4th of Jan so expect to see alot of me after that, assuming my thesis is done, and proof read.
Hope all you guys have a great rest of holidays.
Peace and Love all!
Just came on to see how things are going and to tell everyone that bloody hell do I miss eGO and gaming with you guys on our servers! I will be moving back into REZ on the 4th of Jan so expect to see alot of me after that, assuming my thesis is done, and proof read.
Hope all you guys have a great rest of holidays.
Peace and Love all!
















