So Im looking to buy myself an LCD HDTV this week. Here are the specifics:
Has to be at least 32" (I believe my current tv is either 24 or 26")
My price limit is $300 (depending upon the item, I am willing to stretch the buck)
I will not sell myself out (meaning that I wont go for some no-name product that either noone has ever heard of or some really cheap name brand).
I have already searched newegg.com, but their deals are still the same as over the weekend. I did check Walmarts site, but didnt notice anything spectacular either. If you know of a site that has an absolutely amazing sale on a tv, please forward me the info asap!
Has to be at least 32" (I believe my current tv is either 24 or 26")
My price limit is $300 (depending upon the item, I am willing to stretch the buck)
I will not sell myself out (meaning that I wont go for some no-name product that either noone has ever heard of or some really cheap name brand).
I have already searched newegg.com, but their deals are still the same as over the weekend. I did check Walmarts site, but didnt notice anything spectacular either. If you know of a site that has an absolutely amazing sale on a tv, please forward me the info asap!











