let me know if you can help thanks

BCA

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
2,010
Hey guys i just joined Edge CS:S and my computer crashed so i installed the game onto my netbook dell and it says that when i go to play that i got a corrupt images. I was wondering if anyone knew what to do or if i should just wait the week to get back my desktop. I dowloaded it from steam and didnt transfer it over if that helps



thanks again

Border Control Agent :):):):):):):):):):);)
 
i highly doubt a netbook is capable of any form of 3d gaming beyond the most simple of 3d
 
Naku is correct. The reason why they call it a "netbook" is because its primary purpose is to surf the "net" seamlessly. You can do a few other things like office documents & such, but thats all. I highly suggest you wait until your desktop is back up & ready to rock n roll.
 
Well, being able to run the game is one problem, but his question is why he's receiving the corrupt image error. Is that a bad installation, or is it due to low performing hardware?
 
My question is this..... Is he playing on a default install map or is it a custom map that maybe isn't downloading all the graphics correctly. I have had maps in the past that would not download all the graphics ingame, but when I downloaded the map and installed it and then played it, it worked just fine.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top