- Joined
- Mar 16, 2010
- Messages
- 117
Hey everyone,
For Christmas I received an external hard drive. My internal hard drive was becoming crammed so I took everything off and put it on the external. Including Steam. Although I forgot to delete the directory off the internal so for a while I had 2 Steam directories. After realizing this I deleted the internal one and kept playing off of the external. I reinstalled Team Fortress 2 and Garrysmod and launched Garrysmod. I went to go play my favorite server that runs DarkRP and it loaded as usual but skipped the "LUA Cache File" (or something like that). So when the server was all done loading, I got a little red message up in the corner reading "LUA Cache not downloaded, server misconfigured." So everyone else was playing normally but I wasnt running DarkRP. Everything was running like normal GMod to me. Like the regular health (shows a number from 1/100) as supposed to the health bar (a red bar indicating how much health you have buy the fullness of the bar, with the number 1/100 over top). And no hungermod, nothing. The F4 menu would not open and everything was broken (only to me). Why is this? How can I fix it? Just download DarkRP off of garrysmod.org and put it in the gamemodes folder? My gamemodes folder is empty. All I have is a text document with nothing in it. Is this an easy fix? Could someone walk me through it? I sure hope eGO comes through for me. Thanks. If there are any questions concerning detail, background etc. contact me and I can tell you what I can.
For Christmas I received an external hard drive. My internal hard drive was becoming crammed so I took everything off and put it on the external. Including Steam. Although I forgot to delete the directory off the internal so for a while I had 2 Steam directories. After realizing this I deleted the internal one and kept playing off of the external. I reinstalled Team Fortress 2 and Garrysmod and launched Garrysmod. I went to go play my favorite server that runs DarkRP and it loaded as usual but skipped the "LUA Cache File" (or something like that). So when the server was all done loading, I got a little red message up in the corner reading "LUA Cache not downloaded, server misconfigured." So everyone else was playing normally but I wasnt running DarkRP. Everything was running like normal GMod to me. Like the regular health (shows a number from 1/100) as supposed to the health bar (a red bar indicating how much health you have buy the fullness of the bar, with the number 1/100 over top). And no hungermod, nothing. The F4 menu would not open and everything was broken (only to me). Why is this? How can I fix it? Just download DarkRP off of garrysmod.org and put it in the gamemodes folder? My gamemodes folder is empty. All I have is a text document with nothing in it. Is this an easy fix? Could someone walk me through it? I sure hope eGO comes through for me. Thanks. If there are any questions concerning detail, background etc. contact me and I can tell you what I can.




