End of the year recruiting push.

IceGladiator

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
5,332
It's the end of the year, lets end with bang!!!

Lets get some recruits!! :thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
Roger that, I have a few friends i'll see if they might be interested in joining.
 
Yeti mentioned that there are a few pubs who are starting to frequent the DH server when we seed it. It might be worth seeing if we can grab some of them, especially since we are going to pick up RO2 when it's released.
 
I started approaching some of the regular pubs that have been appearing on the Darkest Hour server. Both were lukewarm about joining, but one decided to hang out in vent and seemed to enjoy himself in our company. Perhaps one or both will join when RO2 drops. I made it clear that both were always welcome at eGO and that the door is always open.
 
well I didn't get back into the Dust server but I'll try to pull a few in for the new year ;)
 
YEA! What's up Keato02 Welcome to the Mod division of eGO!
Thanks again for joining =) Buddy!
 
Back
Top