Hello eGO Community, I've been experiencing the following G15 Logitech keyboard issue over some time and have finally decided to thoroughly inspect the issue.
The issue: The Logitech G15 Keyboard is completely unresponsive upon booting up my computer. The keyboards lights nor the led display turn on. I am unable to:
- Access the bios
- Click any key
Only until I reach the windows login screen am I actually able to use the keyboard. At this point, the lights turn on and I have full functionality. Whenever I am required to enter the bios, I constantly need to resort to using a simple default windows keyboard.
This error has been occurring over a number of years now. Only yesterday did I decide to upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit from a Windows XP 32 bit OS configuration.
The same problem occurs under my current Windows 7 64 bit configuration. After consulting a number of the server community advisers and members on the ventrillo server under the alias "SilverStream", I have completed the following:
1. Installed the "Logitech Gaming Software (Current) Windows 7 64bit drivers" Link to driver location
Despite the new software changes, I have noticed no improvement and the problem persists. I am highly suspicious the problem could be dealing with the bios of my motherboard. I highly doubt the motherboard drivers were installed correctly. The drivers from the motherboard CD do not support windows 7 therefore I installed the following:
P5N-D Motherboard Driver: "NVIDIA nForce C55/MCP51 Chipset Package Driver V15.37 for Windows 7/64bit 7.(WHQL)"
Image:
I appreciate this communities computer hardware expertise and would be grateful for any assistance provided. For your convenience, here are the relevant computer specifications and images:
Motherboard: Asus P5N-D 750i
Keyboard: Logitech G-15 Gaming Keyboard
Images:
Thank you.
The issue: The Logitech G15 Keyboard is completely unresponsive upon booting up my computer. The keyboards lights nor the led display turn on. I am unable to:
- Access the bios
- Click any key
Only until I reach the windows login screen am I actually able to use the keyboard. At this point, the lights turn on and I have full functionality. Whenever I am required to enter the bios, I constantly need to resort to using a simple default windows keyboard.
This error has been occurring over a number of years now. Only yesterday did I decide to upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit from a Windows XP 32 bit OS configuration.
The same problem occurs under my current Windows 7 64 bit configuration. After consulting a number of the server community advisers and members on the ventrillo server under the alias "SilverStream", I have completed the following:
1. Installed the "Logitech Gaming Software (Current) Windows 7 64bit drivers" Link to driver location
Despite the new software changes, I have noticed no improvement and the problem persists. I am highly suspicious the problem could be dealing with the bios of my motherboard. I highly doubt the motherboard drivers were installed correctly. The drivers from the motherboard CD do not support windows 7 therefore I installed the following:
P5N-D Motherboard Driver: "NVIDIA nForce C55/MCP51 Chipset Package Driver V15.37 for Windows 7/64bit 7.(WHQL)"
Image:
I appreciate this communities computer hardware expertise and would be grateful for any assistance provided. For your convenience, here are the relevant computer specifications and images:
Motherboard: Asus P5N-D 750i
Keyboard: Logitech G-15 Gaming Keyboard
Images:
Thank you.








I kidd I kidd. Do you have the most updated bios? I had a similar problem but mine was the opposite. Needed to flash the bios and all was fixed.



