STEAM downloading slow???

Its just because of all the steam sales and people downloading their games.
 
Its just because of all the steam sales and people downloading their games.

what darth said...it slows down terribly during high download times...and i assume the steam sales have gotten alot of sales meaning bunch of people downloading

when i preordered Dragon age it was a high ticket game when it released i got TERRIBLY slow downloads when it came out due to the thousands downloading it at once
 
Oh boo hoo. I get 150KB/s regardless. D:
That might change very soon, though.

Haha, well when you're used to getting that speed you tend to expect it to go that fast, or relatively close.
 
Haha, well when you're used to getting that speed you tend to expect it to go that fast, or relatively close.

Who's your ISP, though? Comcast? Expect some fluctuation.
Also, if it is Comcast, cancel your subscription. Do not support Comcast with wanting to end Net Neutrality.
 
Who's your ISP, though? Comcast? Expect some fluctuation.
Also, if it is Comcast, cancel your subscription. Do not support Comcast with wanting to end Net Neutrality.

Fios actually. They finally expanded :)
 
Fios actually. They finally expanded :)

Ah. Nice. How are they? I think I might get them, since Qwest can only do 1.5megs (what I have now) to my area.
How's the reliability? What about upload speed? lol.
 
Ah. Nice. How are they? I think I might get them, since Qwest can only do 1.5megs (what I have now) to my area.
How's the reliability? What about upload speed? lol.

Download is usually around 25-30, upload is 14-15.

The service has yet to go out, or needed to be reset. The first bill will determine if it's actually worth it or not.
 
Download is usually around 25-30, upload is 14-15.

The service has yet to go out, or needed to be reset. The first bill will determine if it's actually worth it or not.

They are a little spendy compared to Qwest, sadly. 12mb down 5 up for $20 a month for 6 months? Yes please. Then after that 6 months, it'll only be $35 a month. Sounds too good to be true. It is. -_-
 
Comcast was that way too.

Verizon is at least a bit honest with their prices. Which is why you never see them talking about their cell phone contract prices in commercials, because it's ridiculous, especially with a Droid.
 
Comcast was that way too.

Verizon is at least a bit honest with their prices. Which is why you never see them talking about their cell phone contract prices in commercials, because it's ridiculous, especially with a Droid.

Yeah but Comcast has poor reliability around here. Plus I just hate Comcast.
 
Back
Top