E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Jan 1, 2011 #21 Um, I think we're getting dangerously close to 2012
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Jan 1, 2011 #24 I cannot remember the beginning of this new year, is that good or bad?
S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Jan 1, 2011 #25 Bad... tut-tut! Someone had to much to drink.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Jan 2, 2011 #26 Sorry for the late reply, but i wish everybody a happy new year!!! I know that 2010 went by good for me. Well actually no it went bad. But anywho lets make 2011 awesome!
Sorry for the late reply, but i wish everybody a happy new year!!! I know that 2010 went by good for me. Well actually no it went bad. But anywho lets make 2011 awesome!