Why i love edgegamers

noahgman

Rookie
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
82
There are two good reasons why. One is because we are a fun "Mature" gaming clan. Other clans just arent fun, people cuss every second, and admins (If there even are any) dont care about whats going on. Another reason is you have to try to accomplish something. Trying to get promoted is fun in this clan, unlike others where you just play to play. Its more than just playing with a clan tag on, Its actually fun with mature people who have lives.
 
Last edited:
True! I always love when another member loves eGO! It seems you have been in eGO for a while so you know eGO full potential! See you around!
 
They are definitely a great clan. I have been following them for some time now. Maybe one day I will join :)
 
i agree this is a mature community at times but some people are immature but i do agree
 
I think that maturity should not be counted so much in how you have fun but how you handle situations, having fun can be slightly immature, like getting some one who keeps killing you or laughing when you fall out of the window,etc. Maturity comes when handling a situation or how you try to difuse a problem which is starting to get out of hand, talking politly is a mature way of expressing your ability to do this, even our pubs play responsibly except the new players but they soon learn to join in . I think after playing on some of the other servers it's a relieve to play on ego and have good clean fun and respect from other player's..
 
I have been around a long time and, am still an e. But because about most of that time is off time, not because everyone hates me =P
 
I've made many a post of why i love eGO. But - I am too lazy to track them down.

All in all - ask around about me, you'll find someone in every division knows me, and has good to say... so,

Making good friends and lasting impressions - one of my favorite things in eGO
 

Latest posts

Back
Top