Lag issue in Split/Second

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I just checked my system on srtest.com & it shows that I shouldnt have an issue w/ the game. However, I have the quality on the lowest level (graphics-wise) & im still gettin massive lag on the career mode. Any ideas? My specs are in my sig.
 
This might sound dumb but you try updating your graphics drivers? Usually the first place I look when trouble shooting problems is the drivers and work my way down. Another question, do you experience problems in other games as well, or just with Split/Second?
 
Oddly enough, i seem to have the worst graphic issues in racing games. I just re-installed Split Second so my friend could try it out, but i doubt he will play it because of this issue. Also I have Trackmania. Btw, I have recently updated my drivers. A couple of months ago, I was having graphic issues w/ TF2. Found out that it wasnt really the video card, but rather the cpu. I really shouldnt have that big of an issue w/ the cpu, but if I do, then ill just upgrade to a used core 2 quad. Ive seen some good deals on those cpu's on ebay.
 
Back
Top