New division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahgman

Rookie
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
82
I was wondering if the game "Killing Floor" was played by a lot of people here at edgegamers. I am a fan of it and Its my second most played game on steam (CS:S is first).


I dont how how hard or easy it is to start a new division, but this is just an idea.
 
Last edited:
This has been discussed before about opening a Killing Floor or Zombie Division and it's just hard to have a division for games like that. There are a lot of us that play Killing Floor and you can find most of them from the social groups located here on the site. http://edgegamers.org/forums/group.php
 
Drop box Yay!

Things that will be helpful.

Bring info regarding the game you want.

IE.
Player base.
Amount of players per server.
do a lot of people in eGO play it?

This! Can help your case to leadership for a new division
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top