Use my 1TB HDD to stream music?

Krysalist

Poster
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
172
Right my Dad got me this new Samsung 1TB HDD for xmas, and it's sick!
'Cause I've got sooo much music on it, I've been wondering if it's possible to make this streamable to my Wii in my front room.... or even my Jailbroken iPod?

Any help appreciated (I've googled this and I can't come across anything useful to me...)

Krysalist <3
 
I knew the story sounded familiar.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BVyu7Xvi4[/ame]


Did you ever find the Escape key?? :P
 
I don't know if this helps, But i use wamp for my wii to stream music over LAN I don't know if you wanted to do that but you can always look into it.

Also, Works with pictures *It does* and videos too i think not really sure about videos.


Edit: I have just used it on my psp and it wants to download the file, Not sure if the wii will do the same, Let me try it out later today.

Also if you want to use a ipod touch, As long as it uses RSS like the psp you should be able to use this another program i have.
 
Last edited:
I don't know if this helps, But i use wamp for my wii to stream music over LAN I don't know if you wanted to do that but you can always look into it.

Also, Works with pictures *It does* and videos too i think not really sure about videos.


Edit: I have just used it on my psp and it wants to download the file, Not sure if the wii will do the same, Let me try it out later today.

Also if you want to use a ipod touch, As long as it uses RSS like the psp you should be able to use this another program i have.

WAMP is WinAmp I guess? That is the kind of thing I want to do, stream it over my LAN...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top