MSI GTX 460 Cyclone SLI

College sucks but I miss school still. School was awesome compared to college, despite having way more freedom and being in a lot less. Hmm.
 
the cards should work really well for you, but I foresee heat problems. theres nowhere for the hot air to escape. your ambient temps are gonna get rather toasty.

-Blue
 
the cards should work really well for you, but I foresee heat problems. theres nowhere for the hot air to escape. your ambient temps are gonna get rather toasty.

-Blue

he has a haf 932. Probably not problem
 
he has a haf 932. Probably not problem

Lol. This is true.

PewPew, your case can fit a D14, right? How tall is that thing? All the HAFs are the same width, right? I want to get the 912, but I need something that will fit my Archon.
 
I have a lot of clearance with my NH-D14, like 2 inches to the side panel? or 1 1/2

Yea airflow isn't a problem, i have 4x120mm fans on the side panel for cooling the GPU and stuff.
 
I have a lot of clearance with my NH-D14, like 2 inches to the side panel? or 1 1/2

Yea airflow isn't a problem, i have 4x120mm fans on the side panel for cooling the GPU and stuff.

Nice.
I just checked the width.
The 932 is 9" wide, and the 912 is 9.1" wide. It's looking pretty good for $60.
 
I seem to have hit a wall in overclocking with one of my cards =/ since the two need to be synced and all. Still its not a shabby overclock, my memory seemed to be too high.

I have 880mhz core and 1900mhz memory for 100% stable no artifacts I can bench with higher clocks but i'd rather not.

Anyways, i ran Vantage and heres my GPU score, broke 30k :biggrin:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 

Latest posts

Back
Top