- Joined
- Jun 15, 2009
- Messages
- 1,923
Woooo just got these two babies and just installed them.
Will get pics up and post more about them soon. They are fairly small cards though i have to say, smaller than my 4850 or about the same length. The cooler is pretty massive though and is larger than my thermaltake DuOrb.
Update:
I seem to have reached a max stable overclock of 900mhz core and 2110mhz (1055 effective) memory. If i raise the voltage more using that bios edit, im sure i can go higher but this seems to be the limit for now.
Pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
3dmark Vantage: Performance settings
GPU score: 30116

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Will get pics up and post more about them soon. They are fairly small cards though i have to say, smaller than my 4850 or about the same length. The cooler is pretty massive though and is larger than my thermaltake DuOrb.
Update:
I seem to have reached a max stable overclock of 900mhz core and 2110mhz (1055 effective) memory. If i raise the voltage more using that bios edit, im sure i can go higher but this seems to be the limit for now.
Pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
3dmark Vantage: Performance settings
GPU score: 30116

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited:










trying to unlock the voltage. I think its something up with my card being the MSI Cyclone, will need to read more about it, tired of bricking it then unbricking it especially since its SLI.
im so jealous of all the people that did it and are getting almost 1000mhz core or more than that. One dude on water got 1100mhz
Not sure what PSU I have in this system, haven't looked in so long and this case has the PSU at the bottom, and I can't see the readings without taking it out which I cba doing atm.
i seem to have hit a wall. Anything past 900mhz i get artifacts no matter the voltage =/




