- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 805
So I've finished building the PC, now I'm starting to load up everything, starting with Windows 7... I have yet to install the new driver, so my iHAS424 Liteon Driver doesn't work atm.. Which it needs to. Here's what comes up when I'm trying to install Windows 7.
A required CD/DVD drive device is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step.
When I go ahead and click OK, I must then select the driver to be installed, nothing comes up in the box, so I have to click browse and navigate to my USB I put in. When I go to the folder with the Liteon driver download, which is here; http://us.liteonit.com/us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=279&Itemid=67.
I do that, and put the .exe file into my USB from the computer I'm using atm, and then put it into the one I'm installing it on to. While I'm in the navigation part to look for the .exe file, it doesn't show up in the folder. Anyone know what's wrong?
A required CD/DVD drive device is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step.
When I go ahead and click OK, I must then select the driver to be installed, nothing comes up in the box, so I have to click browse and navigate to my USB I put in. When I go to the folder with the Liteon driver download, which is here; http://us.liteonit.com/us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=279&Itemid=67.
I do that, and put the .exe file into my USB from the computer I'm using atm, and then put it into the one I'm installing it on to. While I'm in the navigation part to look for the .exe file, it doesn't show up in the folder. Anyone know what's wrong?




