- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 805
If I use two 5970's instead of one in crossfire, will I get better results, or should I return it and get some more money for something else? I have a 1200w power supply, so I'm pretty sure that it can handle both.
I can get for free

My dad works for Seagate so he got 'em there, and I do need a new monitor.. Gonna try for a 1900x1080![]()
Idk, the above people said it's doesn't scale well, which Idk what that means lol.


Lol, so it still benefits, but not much.. Ok.
Would it make more sense to just get a bigger monitor since the once I'm going to use is junk? Anndd I can get my Turtle Beach HPA2.
Not to mention after a few months when the 6970's come out, I'm going to get my dad to get me one of 'em.![]()

