BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

Pepaw

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
788
Hey guys, I have undertaken a huge project: to map out where all the eGO members are from. I will be using Google Earth. I am going to make a marker for the city of each eGO member and put their name on it. Then, when I'm done, I will have a visual representation of the geographic diversity of eGO! Just fill out the form:

In game name:
Country:
State or province:
City:

-*update#3* to get rid of clutter, i'm not going to put the rank or hosuse tag. also, i'm arranging them in order of rank, so if you post for someone, please add their rank.

Wish me luck!
p.s. do NOT give any extra information. the most specific you need to get is your city. You don't want any stalkers like Moe coming to your house ;)
 
In game name: =(eG)=™ [r3d]sp!k3[DAM] [P}
Country: Germany
State or province: Nordrhein-Westfalen
City: Paderborn
 
In game name: =(eGO)= WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!! [7]
Country: United States
State or Province: Iowa (for the moment)
City: Ames (for the moment)
 
In game name: =(eGO)= Dreamیleep [DAM]
Country: Germany
State or province: Schleswig-Holstein
City: Norderstedt
 
In game name: =(eGO)= Munch {RD}
Country: United States
State or province: North Dakota
City: West Fargo
 
Uh oh munch (and Walmart) we have a problem. look at this:
westfargox2dl6.png

It seems that there are 2 West Fargos. Within a few miles of each other.
Which one do i do :( LOL
 
hey wal mart, you and Guardian are brothers, right? Should I put him down for West Fargo?
 
In game name: =(e)= Deci
Country: USA
State or province: Pennsylvania
City: Ridgway
 
Im the one on the right I believe. Munch is closer to the river. And as far as Guardian goes, he'll post where he lives, we are half brothers, he doesnt live with me, but he does come over a lot ;)
(FYI: Munch, Guardian and I all know each other) 8)
 
In game name: Thor (same with Trebor55)
Country: USA
State or province: Ohio
City: Akron
 
In game name:=(e)=™ Woadman -TR-
Country:USA
State or province:Missouri
City:Braymer
 
In game name: =(eG)=™bLackout
Country: United States
State or province: California
City: Long Beach
 
In game name: =(eG)=™Near
Country: United States
State or province: California
City: Long Beach
 
Back
Top