wait a tick me binds wont stick!

ricopaulson

Poster
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
152
Hey my binds are not sticking..i was told to unmark read me only in my config but it just resets itself everytime.. i also have to redo my settings for crosshairs..redo my voice button (mouse 4 as oppose to V) in options...dont have this problem any other valve games..any suggestions?? if someone can help me fix this problem i will take them out for a nice steak din din and put out...:thumbup1:
 
I cant help but I will have the steak dinner, my binds all work and some I have had for years, most were put on direct into my cfg file on my hard drive. Remember Rico "if at fiirst you dont succeed"
 
Ok, here is what I think the problem is.....

I think you are out of sync with steam. Try exiting steam completely and restart steam. After you login, give it 15 or 20 minutes to resync your computer with the steam servers. Then try setting your binds again and see if they work and stay.

It's a shot in the dark, but hey, you never know I could get Lucky..... No really, I could........
 
Speaking of binds, how do you go about doing that? Really would like to bind "medic" to a key. :P
 
if someone can help me fix this problem i will take them out for a nice steak din din and put out...:thumbup1:

you'll probably get more help if you don't threaten us like that...more flies with honey than with vinegar...
 
you'll probably get more help if you don't threaten us like that...more flies with honey than with vinegar...

He wasn't threatening anyone, he was certainly making other offers though.. Apparently no ones heard much use of the term "putting out" :laugh:
 
Last edited:
I got the problem fixed dont know what i did.. so looks like im taking myself out for a steak dinner followed by a lil "alone time" with Rico...please knock..thanks
 
I know you problem. You must add a bind f7 "say SHENANIGANS!". That will fix everything; it usually does for me.
 
Back
Top