- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 805
I just built my new PC, and am currently using it so that means it works. 
I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that's either 1680x1080 OR 1920x1080.
I have two 5970's in this computer and I got 350 dollars for Christmas, was planning on doing a couple things with that money.
Crysis 2 - PC
Homefront - Xbox
More fans for my PC
Monitor
My dad will probably pay for my fans so...
My budget is around 150 dollars, make sure it's no more than 175.
Thanks.

I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that's either 1680x1080 OR 1920x1080.
I have two 5970's in this computer and I got 350 dollars for Christmas, was planning on doing a couple things with that money.
Crysis 2 - PC
Homefront - Xbox
More fans for my PC
Monitor
My dad will probably pay for my fans so...
My budget is around 150 dollars, make sure it's no more than 175.
Thanks.










And honestly, the size doesn't matter to me, just something around the price range.







