I still have half a bottle of Johnnie Walker Double Black. Saturday night will be a good night!
i will tommorrow something drink 
I still have half a bottle of Johnnie Walker Double Black. Saturday night will be a good night!
Roger that on the whiskey! Ive heard good things about Johnnie Walker Black Label but im gonna stick with my Jim Beam. I also just got done buying a 4 pack of some wine coolers, i asked but the lady told me they havent had Zimas in the last 10 years.
Roger that on the whiskey! Ive heard good things about Johnnie Walker Black Label but im gonna stick with my Jim Beam.
stormy what time we start drinking![]()
Hmmmmm, last time we started drinking too early and that was about 2 hours before the event. I say we start drinking 1:45 before the event this time, just to be safe.

I just want to say that last night was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing over the crazy shennanigans that went on. From the intoxicated madness, to the event server crashing and us jumping into Argentan.
Oh, how I would of loved to see the face of that lone soul that was in Argentan when he saw 25+ eGO players log-on in a matter of seconds. Overall though it was pure fun. How many clans do you know of that would throw such a party to celebrate a team member for winning such a prestigious award.
Congrats again Stormy and long-live R-rated Realism!
obtw- Big ups to Synergy for stepping up as c/o and dealing with a mess of players as ourselves.