Can't get my SteelSeries Siberia v2 mic to work ):

Krysalist

Poster
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
172
I've tried to set my default mic input to my onboard mic jack and my new soundcard jack, but neither work ):

I've tried using my mic jack on my soundcard and the mic jack on the front of my pc.

I need as much help as I can get <33333
 
I find most headsets/microphones take a while to register with the motherboard. Try leaving it in for a while and leaving settings as is. Check if the microphone is muted by default on the microphone itself and your audio drivers. Try different programs as well.
 
I find most headsets/microphones take a while to register with the motherboard. Try leaving it in for a while and leaving settings as is. Check if the microphone is muted by default on the microphone itself and your audio drivers. Try different programs as well.

My mic was not muted at all, and I had the mic switch set to on. And with different programs, I couldn't see how that would make a difference but it was the same problem :/

But alas! I have solved my problem! I reinstalled my soundcard with different audio drivers and I used the included extension lead for the jacks.

Thanks for the quick reply anyway mate ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top