- Joined
- Jul 9, 2009
- Messages
- 427
It started happening randomly and nothing on Google has helped me fix it. I even reformatted my PC and it still happens...
Anytime I try to use breakpoints in ANY CLR project, the program crashes at runtime with an error before even executing any of the code. I've even tried the basic CLR console project without altering any code at all and it still happens. When the exception comes up it opens up mcrtexe.cpp in VC2010.
Edit: Going to Configuration Properties-General-Common Language Running support and changing it to "Pure MSIL CLR fixes the crash", but I don't know how this is gonna affect code I write if I don't use the regular option "CLR Support"...
http://i51.tinypic.com/10psp37.jpg
EVERYTHING in my PC is up to date. GPU through Nvidia Site.
Sound through Realtek Site.
All updates in Windows Update.
Windows 7 32 Bit
1GB 800 DDR2 RAM x2 (2GB)
Phenom II X3 720
GTS 250 E-Green Palit
Anytime I try to use breakpoints in ANY CLR project, the program crashes at runtime with an error before even executing any of the code. I've even tried the basic CLR console project without altering any code at all and it still happens. When the exception comes up it opens up mcrtexe.cpp in VC2010.
Edit: Going to Configuration Properties-General-Common Language Running support and changing it to "Pure MSIL CLR fixes the crash", but I don't know how this is gonna affect code I write if I don't use the regular option "CLR Support"...
http://i51.tinypic.com/10psp37.jpg
EVERYTHING in my PC is up to date. GPU through Nvidia Site.
Sound through Realtek Site.
All updates in Windows Update.
Windows 7 32 Bit
1GB 800 DDR2 RAM x2 (2GB)
Phenom II X3 720
GTS 250 E-Green Palit
Last edited:



