Account name

nonme

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
27
Hey everyone, I have a quick question. Is there any way that I could get my account name on here changed to nonme because I don't really want to be known as dolphin.

Also, if I do can I be associated with Made in Texas and eGO? I know Activate is associated with eGO and MiT, but since I only have an e does that restrict anything?
 
You may be apart of any community you wish so long they do not break any of our rules (such as griefing/hacking clans).

Many of our members are in other communities including MiT, infact it was founded by one of my good friends in eGO.

Once your name change request has been accepted please change your in-game name to nonme and put on the =(e)=™ tag at the beginning of your name. If you are using the "[MiT]" tag it must go at the end like other players have done so.

Hope this answers your questions and say hi to Nurse from me ;)
 
You may be apart of any community you wish so long they do not break any of our rules (such as griefing/hacking clans).

Many of our members are in other communities including MiT, infact it was founded by one of my good friends in eGO.

Once your name change request has been accepted please change your in-game name to nonme and put on the =(e)=? tag at the beginning of your name. If you are using the "[MiT]" tag it must go at the end like other players have done so.

Hope this answers your questions and say hi to Nurse from me ;)

Ok, I will. Thanks for the help. I wouldn't join one of those clans.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top