Just installed 460's SLI :D

RustyPwns!

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
1,097
I've been out of the gaming scene for quite some time now. I've been getting things done for college, high school graduation, and been busy with my personal life. But... this will change EVERYTHING!

166805_192022244146724_100000168492453_835435_1493097_n.jpg


164813_192042337478048_100000168492453_835596_2032741_n.jpg


167255_192043007477981_100000168492453_835599_2616235_n.jpg



166469_192042120811403_100000168492453_835594_128378_n.jpg


162797_192042244144724_100000168492453_835595_2108193_n.jpg


Playing BFBC2 @ maxed settings DX11/1920x1080~ 70+ frames<333
 
join the group :)

overclock those babies, im runnin at 880mhz core and they are getting me the same/a bit better than stock 470's in SLI
 
yea....this is like a must but im sure he already has it in. Just didn't take the pic with it.

SLI bridge adds so much performance and scaling its pretty ridic

Lol of course I did, I just didn't take a picture with it on. Honestly, people say SLI could work without the bridge, but there isn't even an option on the drivers for SLI without it. So all you could do is make one of them dedicated physx
 
it works, but the performance just sucks lol

everyone goes for PCI-e slot 1 and slot 3.........well makes sense for more airflow. My 2nd card is hotter than my first card in this configuration though lmao....the PSU is right under it thats why but the temps are still better than it would be right on top of one another
 

Latest posts

Back
Top