- Joined
- Apr 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,699
Does anyone know of a USB floppy drive that is known to work with Windows 7? I have a bunch of old ones I need to pull data from.
Not sure if those exist.
Unrelated, you sig has been stumped! It doesn't know my OS! (Hint: it's ChromeOS)
They had them for XP and Vista. I'm sure there's one compatible with 7.
Also, I'll one-up you. I'm currenting on a box running Haiku.
http://www.haiku-os.org/
1. install XP
2. use old floppy drive
3. copy files to flash drive
4. ???
5. maybe profit
1. install XP
2. use old floppy drive
3. copy files to flash drive
4. ???
5. maybe profit
That would work if I still had an old floppy drive, then I'd just use the VirtualBox.
Haiku runs... well, like an OS. No problems so far, but it's only been a few days.
That would work if I still had an old floppy drive, then I'd just use the VirtualBox.
Haiku runs... well, like an OS. No problems so far, but it's only been a few days.
Aren't you the guy that has access to a bunch of old pcs?