Scrim event idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. Either New Zealand/Australia or Dallas, TX.

others from NZ/AUS
- Gavin Gillies
- Londonblitz
- wind (CSs)
- quiet guy


other Dallas, TX players I know of
- TC
- Some Random Guy
- Nosh (CSs)
-featherfoot07
also Gardengroove and JohnT
 
Last edited:
Florida here.

For the U.S. you can split it up by region. i.e. Northeast, West Coast, Midwest, etc.

I guess it can be that way if there isn't an overwhelming majority of people in one state.
 
3509n39.jpg
 
that sounds like a pretty great idea...im officially speaking for all the dods players in the state and saying...put tennessee down for that...

just a thought...SEC v ACC (etc)...
 
problem is, me and blue kaoz are the only danes who play DoD on regular basis, since Eagle 1 is from germanyish :(...

i suggest we unite the scandinavian guys to form 1 group, no offense... if not, we'll have a swede there, some finns here, norwegian guys over there and danish people down here xD
 
Add me to the new zealand list - and possibly if this gets anywhere closer to a start maybe we could do commonwealth - england and the original colonies? I an quite sure new zealand and aussie would need some help to make up any sort of a team apart from one or two, the rest will be watching from the bbq!! :)
 
the "people willing to go allies on anzio" team, pity theres only 3 or 4 of us :(

but yeah, i like this idea, same with the wild card one

also, remember the body parts team? looks like we've found a use for it

I can join this team or New York City (work there) or New Jersey (live there) or Yankee fan team.
 
Add me to the new zealand list - and possibly if this gets anywhere closer to a start maybe we could do commonwealth - england and the original colonies? I an quite sure new zealand and aussie would need some help to make up any sort of a team apart from one or two, the rest will be watching from the bbq!! :)

sounds good to me, pretty much a commonwealth without canada would give us atleast 5 or 6 regulars.
 
problem is, me and blue kaoz are the only danes who play DoD on regular basis, since Eagle 1 is from germanyish :(...

i suggest we unite the scandinavian guys to form 1 group, no offense... if not, we'll have a swede there, some finns here, norwegian guys over there and danish people down here xD

Well that's what I plan on. If there are cities with enough people to have their own team(s), then they will. If not, we go up to states/territories/provinces/etc. If those aren't, then up to regions, then up to countries. Then from countries to geographical location...

Add me to the new zealand list - and possibly if this gets anywhere closer to a start maybe we could do commonwealth - england and the original colonies? I an quite sure new zealand and aussie would need some help to make up any sort of a team apart from one or two, the rest will be watching from the bbq!! :)

...or maybe something clever like this, because it makes sense from a team-making standpoint.
 
Do I go under both Texas and Dallas, Texas? I live in one of the suburbs.

Well, I live on top of the server.
 
sign me up.

State: Maine

the other people that i know of from Maine, are

From DoD:s Div:
Greenlight Terror
Ruthless Assassin

From Other Divisions:
Ruthless (CS:S)
Duality (BC2 Council)

Indeed, there are some possibilities for the Maine team!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top