New Computer and Admin Pin

Hero93

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,659
I previously had a windows xp with my steam and Admin pin set up all right. Then I bought a new computer with windows 7 and having trouble setting up my admin pin for some reason. I'm doing like its telling me, putting an autoexec.cfg with setinfo "ego_maul_pin" "YOUR PIN HERE" in my
(C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your account\team fortress 2\tf\cfg) but i started up tf2/DODS and my admin is still not working. I generated a new pin and put it in but still no luck. Any suggestions or some help. I feel like an idiot.
Please Help.
 
Same exact thing happened to me as well. Still haven't gotten it fixed, but I also haven't played a steam game in ages. I'm curious to see how you get this solved.
 
Easy mode- hit one of us up on steam chat with a teamviewer id/pass, and we'll see what we can do. Honestly I had no problems whatsoever when moving to my current rig (win7) from my old one (XP). I did however encounter some issues with Insurgency itself, had to resync the maul pin that time :(.
 
If any1 else is willing to help please. A pet rock and I would be greatly appreciated.
 
Same exact thing happened to me as well. Still haven't gotten it fixed, but I also haven't played a steam game in ages. I'm curious to see how you get this solved.

Are we friends on Steam yet? lol. I haven't checked.
Do you have Blops? We should play that. :laugh:
 
Are we friends on Steam yet? lol. I haven't checked.
Do you have Blops? We should play that. :laugh:

Nope. Not yet. And I don't have Blops. Just dropped my last $60 pre-ordering Dragon Age 2. I might get some cash soon but I was thinking of replacing these crappy dell keyboard and mouse. Maybe getting some speakers too.
 
KK Hero, accepted you. Just PM me whenever and we'll see what we can do.

BTW, for future reference, after you add someone (and before they realize you added them and accept you), you can click that down arrow and start a conversation with them. Gets their attention quicker xD.
 
Nope. Not yet. And I don't have Blops. Just dropped my last $60 pre-ordering Dragon Age 2. I might get some cash soon but I was thinking of replacing these crappy dell keyboard and mouse. Maybe getting some speakers too.

Das Keyboard is amazing. Hint hint.
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 are amazing computer speakers. Hint hint.
The RAT series of mice are really awesome. HINT HINT
 
lol thanks. sorry i left to hang with friends. went to the hospital for damaged elbow nerves. now in a sling with my right arm. i'm right handed. great. I'll message u when u get back on.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top