Where do I sign up?

sankt.

I made one post
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
9
I heard there is a league team in this rumble of eGOs somewhere..

Was just wondering who i get a hold of and how i can participate. I have ventrilo as well as microphone in working condition. Though i have not been on vent yet i will be soon.

Let me know.

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. thanks for my acceptance into the community,
 
I was just wondering. How would I go about getting involved in scrims here?

firstly you have to obtain the rank of eG before you can become part of the competition team.

after you achieve that, you would have a discussion with the team captain, ronpaul, to see about getting added to the roster and/or trying out.

-Blue

and just incase

promotion.png

Skill level has nothing to do with promotions. EdgeGamers promotes on the basis of a member's maturity. We would rather have someone who can barely play, is a lot of fun, and carries with them a sense of integrity, than someone who is PWNTASTIC and acts immaturely.

Getting promoted to =(eG)=™, =(eGO)=™ or Leadership has nothing to do with your time in the community. It is the effort you put into the servers and the contributions you make to the clan that are factored into all promotions.

Other aspects we look at include:

1. Your playing time in the servers and love of the game.

2. Your maturity and ability to make the correct decisions in the servers. (Are you ready to switch sides when needed, or do you instead just say, "TEAMS"?)

3. Your forum activity - Do you contribute to the clan outside of playing the game? (Some members are promoted only on server time and not on forum activity. People are rarely promoted based on forum activity alone.)

4. Location - We might promote members who live in time zones outside of the USA quicker since we need admin coverage during all hours.

5. Donations and Dedicated Supporter status do not guarantee a promotion, but they do get you noticed.

Leadership is always watching to see who is ready, but the best way NOT to get promoted is by ASKING FOR A PROMOTION. Just play and have fun.
 
Last edited:
Wait, I don't get it...Blue stop being so damn vague.

So you're saying I need to rank all of the eGs in the server and then scrimmage each one with ronpaul in a series of pairs volleyball?? Or am I supposed to pair ronpaul up with an eG and then rank their relationship, and if it's not as good as my relationship with ronpaul, then I make the team?

Wait am I going to need a credit card for all of this?

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
 
Wait, I don't get it...Blue stop being so damn vague.

So you're saying I need to rank all of the eGs in the server and then scrimmage each one with ronpaul in a series of pairs volleyball?? Or am I supposed to pair ronpaul up with an eG and then rank their relationship, and if it's not as good as my relationship with ronpaul, then I make the team?

Wait am I going to need a credit card for all of this?

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Troll_success.jpg
 
I dont think what blue was asking for is alot. every clan/unit/community has their ways of going about things and i look highly upon eGO, despite their 1000 DoD member base. Weaving out the PWNTASTIC junkies is something i always look forward to if a group has found a sure way to do it.

Keep up the good work eGO'ers.

I was just looking for a a smaller group to tell you the truth. When I signed up with eGO some 3 years ago, i had no idea that it's 200 some odd members would turn into thousands. It was shocking to see this when i signed up again just a few days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it but i may resign from the eGO community. When population gets too high that i cant even keep track of everyone, i find myself less interested in-game or community everyday. I like the smalled croud. I have been playing DoD for so long now that i dont want to wait to be able to play some competitive DoD. I havnt had enough competitive play over the 10 years to have to wait for my chance.

You guys seem to be doing great aside from that. Hey if you can hold a community base with such high numbers and stil keep tabs on everyone then good. keep doin what you are doin eGO. I respect the rules of the server and love that there are always guys around to take care of problems.

I wont resign for the time being. I want to stick around and at least attend an event before i make any decisions. Large communites like this are new to me and i just wana make sure im not missing out on anything before i decide to hand my tag in.

See you guys around.
 
I dont think what blue was asking for is alot. every clan/unit/community has their ways of going about things and i look highly upon eGO, despite their 1000 DoD member base. Weaving out the PWNTASTIC junkies is something i always look forward to if a group has found a sure way to do it.

Keep up the good work eGO'ers.

I was just looking for a a smaller group to tell you the truth. When I signed up with eGO some 3 years ago, i had no idea that it's 200 some odd members would turn into thousands. It was shocking to see this when i signed up again just a few days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it but i may resign from the eGO community. When population gets too high that i cant even keep track of everyone, i find myself less interested in-game or community everyday. I like the smalled croud. I have been playing DoD for so long now that i dont want to wait to be able to play some competitive DoD. I havnt had enough competitive play over the 10 years to have to wait for my chance.

You guys seem to be doing great aside from that. Hey if you can hold a community base with such high numbers and stil keep tabs on everyone then good. keep doin what you are doin eGO. I respect the rules of the server and love that there are always guys around to take care of problems.

I wont resign for the time being. I want to stick around and at least attend an event before i make any decisions. Large communites like this are new to me and i just wana make sure im not missing out on anything before i decide to hand my tag in.

See you guys around.

i suggest you come to realism this saturday, i think youll find that we're far more close knit than you suspect, youll get you know us better and its fair to say we're pretty competitive when it comes to realism, especially the campaigns.
 
I dont think what blue was asking for is alot. every clan/unit/community has their ways of going about things and i look highly upon eGO, despite their 1000 DoD member base. Weaving out the PWNTASTIC junkies is something i always look forward to if a group has found a sure way to do it.

Keep up the good work eGO'ers.

I was just looking for a a smaller group to tell you the truth. When I signed up with eGO some 3 years ago, i had no idea that it's 200 some odd members would turn into thousands. It was shocking to see this when i signed up again just a few days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it but i may resign from the eGO community. When population gets too high that i cant even keep track of everyone, i find myself less interested in-game or community everyday. I like the smalled croud. I have been playing DoD for so long now that i dont want to wait to be able to play some competitive DoD. I havnt had enough competitive play over the 10 years to have to wait for my chance.

You guys seem to be doing great aside from that. Hey if you can hold a community base with such high numbers and stil keep tabs on everyone then good. keep doin what you are doin eGO. I respect the rules of the server and love that there are always guys around to take care of problems.

I wont resign for the time being. I want to stick around and at least attend an event before i make any decisions. Large communites like this are new to me and i just wana make sure im not missing out on anything before i decide to hand my tag in.

See you guys around.

before you assume that you are just a number simply because of our size, hang out with us in ventrilo for a couple weeks. You will discover that you can get plenty of personal attention, despite the size of this community.

-Blue
 
I dont think what blue was asking for is alot. every clan/unit/community has their ways of going about things and i look highly upon eGO, despite their 1000 DoD member base. Weaving out the PWNTASTIC junkies is something i always look forward to if a group has found a sure way to do it.

Keep up the good work eGO'ers.

I was just looking for a a smaller group to tell you the truth. When I signed up with eGO some 3 years ago, i had no idea that it's 200 some odd members would turn into thousands. It was shocking to see this when i signed up again just a few days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it but i may resign from the eGO community. When population gets too high that i cant even keep track of everyone, i find myself less interested in-game or community everyday. I like the smalled croud. I have been playing DoD for so long now that i dont want to wait to be able to play some competitive DoD. I havnt had enough competitive play over the 10 years to have to wait for my chance.

You guys seem to be doing great aside from that. Hey if you can hold a community base with such high numbers and stil keep tabs on everyone then good. keep doin what you are doin eGO. I respect the rules of the server and love that there are always guys around to take care of problems.

I wont resign for the time being. I want to stick around and at least attend an event before i make any decisions. Large communites like this are new to me and i just wana make sure im not missing out on anything before i decide to hand my tag in.

See you guys around.

It's already quite big! :laugh:

Don't worry, you will get use to it, and when you get your G, you will wanna stay. Just hang on, at least till you get your G, but you should be active on vent and servers so that advsiors can notice you, and vent is a pretty fun place :thumbup1:
 
alright. good to know guys.

thanks. il hang in tight and get on vent as soon as i can.
 
before you assume that you are just a number simply because of our size, hang out with us in ventrilo for a couple weeks. You will discover that you can get plenty of personal attention, despite the size of this community.

-Blue
i suggest you come to realism this saturday, i think youll find that we're far more close knit than you suspect, youll get you know us better and its fair to say we're pretty competitive when it comes to realism, especially the campaigns.

#4 and #25 are right...whether you are actually around or not makes a huge difference...
 
Back
Top